Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fifty seven

Today Gracie and I met friends at the park. She was playing, I was looking for her after she had gone down the slide on the other side and I could not find her. So I started looking and she was on this spinning apparatus! It is tilted so that it spins when you sit in it and if you can not touch the ground to stop it, it will just continue to spin. So I find Gracie just spinning away. I was laughing so hard to tell you the truth. So of course I have to take a picture, so I set the shutter speed real slow so that I can get her in motion, but I don't have my tripod so this is what I get! But I love it! So after I take a few pictures I ask Gracie if she wants to get off. She of course is trying to tell me yes, so I stop her from spinning and take her off. That girl couldn't stand up to save her life, me again laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment