Monday, June 1, 2009

onehundred fiftytwo

So here's my sad story with a happy ending :o) A few weeks ago one of the kids unzipped my camera bag. Unbeknown to me I picked my bag up and my 24mm lens fell out and hit the driveway, gasp! A piece of the plastic broke and I thought for sure the focus was now messed up! I felt horrible and sick to my stomach about it as I try so very hard to take good care of my gear. Well I played around with it and it seemed to be not as sharp as it used to be :o( So I took it to a local camera guy who is Canon certified and he told my it looked alright! So here is a shot of Troy out in the parking lot of the camera shop and yes it is still tack sharp! Can you see Troy's pores? (no, well you can in the 100% crop) Anyway I guess my psyche just needed to be told it was ok! Silly I know, but what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment