Tuesday, April 21, 2009

one hundred eleven


The boys went to the eye doctor today. The doctor came out to let me know that the boys prescriptions had changed and that they both needed new glasses and to go on over and pick some out. I said to her that I didn't think I would be buying their eye wear in her fancy smancy store, but going somewhere where they are more reasonably priced. She told me that I might be surprised as they are competitive with the chain stores and that they have a two year warranty with theirs. I asked what the warranty covers. A one time replacement for manufacture defect. Really? Does she not see that I have two active boys who are really rough on their glasses, well Coop anyways! I guess she doesn't realize Coop has broken two pair of glasses already this year and we are only in the first quarter! Needless to say we went somewhere with a 2/$99 sale. Only way I can afford to keep Coop seeing! Here are the boys trying on glasses. Zak and his best Harry Potter impression and Coop just being silly looking at himself :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, they are so cute! We have a place here that is pretty expensive, but they cover repairs/replacements for the lifetime of the glasses, so we love that! Jakob went through a period a few years ago where he managed to break his almost monthly! We definitely got our money's worth out of that warranty. :)

    ReplyDelete