Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Seventy six


Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Today I took the kids hiking to a nature park here in the area. I told the boys we were to stay on trails labeled Level 1, 2 or 3. Some how we ended up on a trail labeled Level 4. It was very rough terrain for a three year old if you know what I mean! I am so proud of Gracie and I guess all the kids ;o), but especially Gracie. Her little three year old legs carried her for two miles up and down and all around that rough terrain! Way to go girl! I was only able to get a few shots while we were out because I forgot the charged camera battery on the table at home :o( So the top one of my monkeys not cooperating makes me giggle, and I love the one of Coop in the dry Creek bed with his walking stick. So glad we have beautiful weather for Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment