Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sixty two


I am on a sewing kick! The other day I made Gracie a dress out of some scrap material I had. And well, it turned out cute, but ginormous (gigantic+enormous=ginormous). Gracie said to me, "It's really nice Mom, but it's to big" and Troy said, "maybe it will fit her in five years." So today I thought I would give it another try. The dress is still a little big, but it turned out pretty cute and Gracie really likes it :o) She even agreed to do a quick photo shoot. She is so full of spunk!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a little diva! Love that last shot!! And wow @ your sewing talent, do you take orders? ;) Great job!

    I LOVED the sunset picture too (for some reason Blogger didn't want me to comment on it). We had almost the same colors that night, but my picture wasn't nearly as good as yours. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete