Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Seven

This little one really was getting to me today. This morning we went grocery shopping, not good :o( Lots and lots of whining. Anything that could be spilt was spilt today. Anything that should have not been touched was touched today. But all while this is happening she wraps her little arms around my neck and looks at me and smiles. Now who can be mad at that? Gracie is certainly curious and wants to help me when really I don't want help. She is my gentle reminder to take it easy, don't worry so much, we have each other right now and lets just enjoy it. She will not always want to help me around the house and her little finger prints will not be everywhere and there will not always be a trail of where she has been through out the house. I'm so grateful for these days, as hard as they are, but I'm also very grateful for bedtime :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment