Friday, January 2, 2009

Two




I spent the morning with my in-laws and most would think I'm sorry, but you actually don't have to feel sorry for me :) We had a very nice morning. We had pancakes, bacon and nice conversation. The kids enjoyed sharing what little time we had with their grandparents. We then headed off to my brother-in-laws home, where we visited and laughed while the kids all played. We then headed down to the beach to play in the water a little. The water is way to cold for me, but the kids had no problem getting wet. There at the beach I realized how much my children miss living near their cousins. They were only able to spend a few hours with them yesterday and a few today, but they thoroughly enjoyed one another and were definately not ready to say goodbye. I also realized my thirteen year old niece, who by the way is growing into a beautiful young lady is taller than me with legs that go on forever! Kids grow way to fast!Today I'm grateful for the relationships I have with all my in-laws. ;D They have all treated me well through the years and have welcomed me with open arms into their family. Being with them without Troy makes me a little sad and wishing that he were able to make the trip with us. After being without Troy for a week I really need his arms around me.




No comments:

Post a Comment